Scrappin’s A Hoot Holiday Shadow Box Extravaganza!
COME JOIN US FOR A CLASS FULL OF SCRAPPIN FUN!!!!!
August 29th, 2015 at 10:30am
(only 1 frame included)
10:30 AM – ??? 🙂
St. Simons Episcopal Church
10950 SW 34th Street
Miami, FL 33165
What We’re Doing
You will make two 12X12 page layouts…..1 – Thanksgiving and 1 – Christmas that will go in a Colonial White Designed Decor Shadow Box (only 1 frame is included). We will be making the inside of the frame magnetic so you can not only change the pages throughout the year but be able to change the pictures from year to year.
At the class you will also be offered 2 different Make-N-Takes:
- Thanksgiving/Fall Decor item – Cost $10.00
- 2 Christmas Gift Bags with tag – Cost $5.00
Door Prizes Will Be Given Away!
What You’ll Need
Most of the materials that I have used to create the class are Close To My Heart products.
You will need to bring a few items on your own:
- Beacon 3-in-1 Glue (May be purchased at class from me – Cost $5.00)
- Scissors (Small for precise cutting – Item # Z1836 or Z534)
- Colored Pencils (Item # 3505) or Alcohol-Based Markers (Z2445-Z2469, You will be coloring the scarecrow so you do not need all colors…pick the ones you would like)
- 3D Foam Tape (Item # Z1151)
All items above can be purchased here except the glue. (This is only a suggestion you can purchase anywhere.)
Scrappin’s A Hoot T-Shirts will be available for purchase.
All items purchased at class will be Cash Only.
Bring your lunch.